- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Time Magazine released its ninth annual Time 100 list on Wednesdays, and among the players in media and entertainment making the cut are Harvey Weinsteinm, Adele, New York Knick Jeremy Lin and Matt Lauer — who’s on the cover of the current issue of The Hollywood Reporter.
Jessica Chastain (The Help), Claire Danes (Homeland) and Tim Tebow are also deemed among the “most influential people in the world,” joining returning honorees like President Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.
Among the shifts on the list, entrepreneur and philanthropist Warren Buffet returns, while Oprah Winfrey and Mark Zuckerberg both lost their standings.
Profile scribes include famous names and fellow honorees, like President Obama. He penned the entry for Buffet.
“The Sage of Omaha has handed down plenty of lessons over the years,” writes the president. “Today, at 81, he reminds us that life is not just about the value you seek. It’s about the values you stand for.”
Read the complete list here.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day