- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Timothee Chalamet and Rachel Weisz have been selected to receive supporting acting awards at the 22nd annual Hollywood Film Awards, which will take place Nov. 4 at the Beverly Hilton Hotel.
Chalamet will be honored with the Hollywood supporting actor award for his performance as a young man struggling with drug addiction in Amazon’s Beautiful Boy. Weisz will be recognized with the Hollywood supporting actress award for her performance as a courtier competing for the attention of Queen Anne in 18th century Britain in Fox Searchlight’s The Favourite.
They join previously announced honoree Nicole Kidman, who will be feted with the Hollywood career achievement award.
The Hollywood Film Awards event is produced by Dick Clark Productions, which shares a parent company with The Hollywood Reporter.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day