- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Timothy Olyphant, Britt Robertson, and Pretty Little Liars star Shay Mitchell lead a slew of actors that have joined the cast of Mother’s Day, Garry Marshall’s ensemble comedy.
Julia Roberts, Jennifer Aniston, Kate Hudson and Jason Sudeikis are headlining the movie, which started shooting shooting in Atlanta Aug. 18.
Also on board are Jack Whitehall (U.K.’s Bad Education series), Aasif Mandvi (The Daily Show) and Loni Love (Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2).
Olyphant will play the ex-husband of Aniston’s character, Sandy. Mitchell will play Olyphant’s bouncy, beautiful new wife, who wants nothing more than to be the perfect stepmom to his and Sandy’s children.
Robertson will plays Kristin, a slightly neurotic new mother to a 1-year-old girl.
Whitehall will play Zack, an aspiring stand-up comedian and boyfriend of Robertson’s character. Mandvi is Russell, a successful doctor and husband of Hudson’s character. Love plays a friend of Bradley’s (Sudeikis) and a mom herself.
Open Road has set an April 29, 2016, release date for the comedy.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day