- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Tina Fey is pregnant with her second child.
The 30 Rock creator and star, 40, revealed the news Wednesday during a taping of The Oprah Winfrey Show, People reported. She’s already five months along.
In addition to starring on the NBC comedy, the Emmy winner also writes and serves as executive producer. Her pregnancy is not expected to impact production on the show, which is currently in its fifth season.
Alec Baldwin recently told New York Magazine’s Vulture blog that the show is coming to an end next year, but sources said no such conversations have taken place.
Fey and her husband, composer Jeff Richmond, have a 5-year-old daughter, Alice.
Fey appeared Oprah to promote her new book, Bossypants, as well as an upcoming Saturday Night Live reunion. The episode airs Tuesday.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Queen of Basketball