- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“I’m really going to miss seeing Tracy [Morgan] every day. Partly because I feel like once I stop seeing him I feel like he’s going to fall in a pool or something. I’m worried about what’s going to happen to him. I think he might die if I’m not there,” Fey quipped.
“He needs you to survive,” Fallon said, and then rattled off a surprisingly accurate impression of one of Morgan’s famous jokes, imitating him saying, “Jack Klugman is my biological father.”
After the audience quieted down, Fey went on to reveal a little about the upcoming season. “In a series you have to pace it out and now it’s like everything’s going to happen,” Fey teased. She also talked a about the upcoming guest stars they have, including James Marsden, Bryan Cranston and Catherine O’Hara.
Fey and Fallon capped off the evening in the way all great evenings end: with a game of Pictionary.
30 Rock airs 8 p.m. Thursdays on NBC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day