- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A management shift announced Thursday leaves TiVo with a new CFO as the DVR pioneer strives for profitability through its operations as well its patent lawsuits.
Naveen Chopra was promoted to CFO, replacing Anna Brunelle, who has resigned to pursue other opportunities, TiVo said.
Chopra had been senior vp of corporate development and strategy. He joined TiVo in 2003 and before that he was with Moxi, Microsoft and several start-up companies.
Also Thursday, TiVo said it promoted Dan Phillips to COO, whereas he had been senior vp engineering and operations. Before TiVo, Phillips was with TRADOS Software, Uniscape, CrossWorlds Software and SGI.
TiVo also said Jeff Klugman was made executive vp products and revenue, a promotion from his previous position as senior vp. Prior to TiVo, Klugman was CEO of a venture-backed Internet portal focused on the outdoor adventure market and an executive with Quantum and HP.
“Naveen, Dan and Jeff have been critical elements of our recent success, driving innovative products, significant increases in subscriptions and improving financial results,” said TiVo CEO Tom Rogers.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day