- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
TLC is on the look for more obsessives. The network has ordered a second season of My Crazy Obsession.
Based on a successful 2011 special that led to a recently ended eight-episode run, Obsession will return to the schedule with new episodes in early 2013. The show follows individuals whose fondness for various objects, celebrities and lifestyles have turned their homes — and even bodies — into live-in shrines.
The first season concluded March 28, with the final two episodes bringing in 1.1 million and 1.2 million viewers at 10 and 10:30 p.m., respectively.
Subjects of the first season included a couple who owns 5,000 Cabbage Patch Kids, a 31-year-old man living as an adult “baby” and a woman with dozens of carrot tattoos.
Sharp Entertainment produces My Crazy Obsession for TLC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day