- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Who saw this one coming?
Psychic medium Theresa Caputo of TLC’s reality show Long Island Medium has signed a deal with Simon & Schuster imprint Atria Books, in which the reality star will treat fans to a greater understanding of the “Spirit” and The Other Side,” and how she makes sense of it in her everyday life.
STORY: TLC Renews ‘Long Island Medium’ for Fourth Season
There’s More To Life Than This: Healing Messages, Remarkable Stories, and Insight About the Other Side will feature personal anecdotes and client readings to help readers recognize the messages from their loved ones.
It’s a hot topic, as Caputo currently has a four-year waiting list for a private reading with the psychic medium in Long Island, New York.
“It’s my purpose to help every person suffering through the death of a close friend or relative to find peace in their passing,” said Caputo in a statement.
The book will be released later this year.
Meanwhile, Long Island Medium will return to TLC this March for a fourth season of thirty episodes. The unscripted series that follows the personal and professional life of the paranormal entrepreneur currently averages 2.9 million viewers.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day