- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
TNT’s latest unscripted series order has been handed out to Inside Job. The six-episode reality series will document a rather unorthodox search for executive-level employees at several companies.
Creator Stephen Lambert and Eli Holzman will serve as executive producers for the show, produced for the Turner network by All3Media America and Studio Lambert. A 2014 launch is being eyed.
Inside Job devotes each episode to a different company in its search for a six-figure-earning employee. The candidates will live together for a week during the interview process. What they won’t know is that one of them is already an employee at the company, spying on them to see who would make the best fit.
The pickup follows Thursday’s renewal for Boston’s Finest. The first in TNT’s growing unscripted roster to get a second season, Boston’s Finest will return in 2014.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Congressman Adam Schiff on Trump’s GOP Grip, Looming WGA Strike and His All-Time Favorite Show
Singer Kane Brown on His First Acting Gig on ‘Fire Country’: “The Perfect Start of My Acting Career” (Exclusive Video)
GLAAD Media Awards: Stars Denounce Attacks on LGBTQ+ Community as Bad Bunny, Christina Aguilera Accept Honors