- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Tom Cruise may have suffered an injury while performing a stunt for Mission: Impossible 6.
Video taken on the London set obtained by TMZ shows the actor jumping from one building to another and falling short of his mark. Cruise appears to have hit the building hard and is shown limping away after getting back on his feet.
He was able to return to the line and get himself back to the original building.
The extent of his injuries is unclear, and The Hollywood Reporter has reached out to both his rep and Paramount for comment.
The 55-year-old actor has a history of doing his own stunts, with his Mission: Impossible — Rogue Nation plane sequence even serving as a key point in the film’s marketing. The opening scene featured Cruise’s Ethan Hunt hanging on to an Airbus 400 as it taxies down a runway and eventually takes off.
Director Christopher McQuarrie is returning for the sixth installment of the franchise, which is set to hit theaters July 27, 2018. The film also stars Henry Cavill, Rebecca Ferguson, Angela Bassett and Alec Baldwin.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day