- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Tom Cruise re-enacted his film career with James Corden on The Late Late Show on Wednesday, following in the footsteps of Tom Hanks, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Matt Damon.
The duo donned aviators to start out the montage with Top Gun, moving into films like Days of Thunder and War of the Worlds. Cruise did his famous dance from Tropic Thunder before describing Corden as a talk show host having “the physique of a snowman” for Minority Report.
The Mission: Impossible series was a coordinated string of stunts put together, including hanging off of a building. For Jerry Maguire, special guest Cuba Gooding Jr. walked in to take over Corden’s re-creation of his “Show me the money!” line. “If you’re going to do it, do it right,” said Gooding, grabbing the phone.
Cruise and Corden also sang for Rock of Ages and didn’t handle the truth for A Few Good Men before dancing around in the Risky Business re-creation. The actor is promoting his new film, Jack Reacher: Never Go Back.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day