- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ford, who dressed Timberlake for his “Suit and Tie” video, the 20/20 Experience album artwork and at this year’s Grammy Awards, has created more than 600 pieces for the pop singer’s world tour. In addition to Timberlake’s eight custom-made outfits, there also will be original pieces for his band members, vocalists and dancers to wear.
“Justin has great personal style and knows what he wants, which makes designing for him an absolute pleasure,” said Ford in a statement. “He is a tremendous talent and has a kind of effortless cool that makes classic menswear tailoring modern.”
Ford’s collaboration with Timberlake comes as no surprise as the “TKO” singer approached the designer in 2011 for a dapper makeover.
Timberlake’s 20/20 Experience World Tour, which makes a stop at L.A.’s Staples Center on Nov. 26, wraps up July 26, 2014, in Montreal, Quebec.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Jamie Lee Curtis
Monday Night Football