- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“I feel less sexy, now that I’m a father,” he told the digital men’s magazine, adding that “stopping drinking made me feel less sexy, too.” However, when it comes to Ford, Hollywood’s beloved go-to for all body-baring creations (think: Rihanna‘s sparkly nipple dress), we have a feeling that “less sexy” is a relative term when you’re a leader in all things hot and steamy.
Among other revelations, including his affinity for pre-6 a.m. baths and his dislike of any warm beverages, Ford revealed that his new lifestyle, while less sexy, has been helpful overall in keeping the 54-year-old’s waistline trim. Well, that, as well as a strict sushi diet and an unofficial no-eating-in-the-office policy.
“My assistants think I don’t like people who eat,” he joked. “It’s true I don’t like to see or smell food in the office. But I don’t like the staff to leave the office, either. I’ve never actually seen anyone here eat. Perhaps they eat under their desks, when I’m in here doing interviews.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day