- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
WHISTLER, B.C. – Comedian Tom Green will guest star on the Citytv sitcom Seed from Force Four Entertainment.
The Ottawa native will play an arrogant, yet insightful psychoanalyst who counsels dysfunctional families in the Canadian comedy.
The Canuck funnyman will appear alongside 2 Broke Girls’ Adam Korson and Carrie-Lynn Neales (The L.A. Complex) headlining the comedy about a serial sperm donor who keeps bumping into his progeny.
“Tom’s unique style of comedy and performance will complement the hilarious tone of the series, and provide laugh-out-loud moments for Canadian audiences,” Claire Freeland, director of original programming at Citytv-parent Rogers Media, said Wednesday.
Los Angeles-based Canadian screenwriter Joseph Raso (Zombies & Cheerleaders) created and executive produces the comedy along with Mark Farrell (Corner Gas).
The ensemble cast includes Amanda Brugel (Saving Hope, The Firm), Stephanie Anne Mills, Laura de Carteret, Matt Baram, Vanessa Matsui and newcomers Abby Ross and William Ainscough.
Paula J. Smith is the supervising producer and Karen Wentzell is producing.
Citytv plans an early 2013 debut for Seed.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day