- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Thought Spanx were just for the ladies? Think again.
With the release of Tom Hanks’ latest film Larry Crowne around the corner, the actor joined co-star Julia Roberts for a sit-down with Access Hollywood’s Billy Bush. The interview took an unexpected turn when Bush haphazardly mentioned a scene in which Hanks appears in all his “tighty-whitey” glory.
“Oh, you had to go there,” Hanks groans before unleashing his fondness for a certain undergarment.
“As long as there have been tighty-whiteys, there have been Man Spanx. They do something for you down there,” he gushes. “That little peach forms… You don’t even need to see the cleavage, just get a sense of the strong, vice-like grip that you can get down there sometimes.”
“Girl, I love you in a pair of panties” Roberts chimes in.
You can see Hanks’ Man Spanx for yourself when Larry Crowne hits theaters on July 1st.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Portia de Rossi