- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Tom Hiddleston is finally responding to the rumors about his relationship with Taylor Swift, which has taken the internet by storm.
While speaking with The Hollywood Reporter over the phone in Australia, where he is filming Thor: Ragnarok, about his Emmy nomination for his role in The Night Manager, the 35-year-old touched on his very high-profile relationship. When asked whether or not it was all a publicity stunt, as several outlets have speculated, the actor responded with an unequivocal no.
“Well, um. How best to put this?” said Hiddleston, chuckling. “The truth is that Taylor Swift and I are together, and we’re very happy. Thanks for asking.”
He even went on to clarify: “That’s the truth. It’s not a publicity stunt.”
Read the full interview with Hiddleston about his Emmy nomination to find out who he plans on bringing with him to the Emmys, how he’ll celebrate the nomination with Thor co-stars Chris Hemsworth and Mark Ruffalo and how he first heard the big news.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day