- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
News of Toni Braxton retiring from music may have come prematurely. The singer-songwriter has announced that she will team up with legendary singer-songwriter and producer Kenny “Babyface” Edmonds for a duet album slated for the fall.
The Grammy Award-winning musicians are no strangers to collaborating together. Most notably, Babyface worked with Braxton on her sophomore album, Secrets, which featured her signature song, “Un-Break My Heart.”
“Un-Break My Heart” spent 11 weeks at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 and is arguably the singer’s biggest hit of her career.
While they prep for their Motown Records release, Babyface is on a solo tour through the remainder of the summer.
See dates for Babyface’s solo tour below:
Jul. 12: Country Club Hills, Ill. (Country Club Hills Amphitheatre)
Jul. 13: Detroit (Chene Park Amphitheatre)
Jul. 15: Brooklyn, N.Y. (MLK Concert Series/WLBS Radio Show/Wingate Field)
Aug. 31: Dallas (American Airlines Center, T.D. Jakes’ Women of Purpose Event Honoring Toni Braxton and Holly Robinson Peete)
Oct. 11: Henderson, Nev. (Henderson Pavillion)
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day