- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Jersey Boys cast performed “Oh What a Night” to close the Tony Awards on Sunday. The performance honored 10 years of the show on Broadway.
Since officially opening on Nov. 6, 2005, the show has become a Broadway staple.
At the 2006 Tony awards, Jersey Boys claimed a win in the musical category as well as for actor in a musical (John Lloyd Young), actor in a featured role for a musical (Christian Hoff) and lighting design.
This year’s festivities were held at Radio City Music Hall and emceed by Alan Cumming and Kristin Chenoweth.
Fun Home claimed best musical while The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time took the honor for best play.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Jonathan Majors Arrested for Alleged Assault, Rep Says Actor “Has Done Nothing Wrong”
The Woman King
Gina Prince-Bythewood to Be Honored at Black Business Association Salute to Black Women Event
Jeremy Renner Says Snowplow Involved in New Year’s Day Accident Is “Finally Making Her Way Back Home”