- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Following the immediate sell-out of a recently announced special event at The Wiltern in L.A. on Feb. 8, live-event promoter Live Nation on Monday announced two more “once in a lifetime” concerts with Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga.
The music stars will play The Hollywood Bowl on May 30 and take the stage at New York City’s venerable Radio City Music Hall on June 19. The events are tied to their collaborative jazz album Cheek to Cheek, which features duets and solo performances.
Tickets for both performances will go on sale Monday, Nov. 3.
“Both artists will be accompanied by a full orchestra along with each artist’s jazz ensembles who will also serve as special guests for the evening,” Live Nation said.
Cheek to Cheek debuted at the top of the Billboard 200 charts upon its release on Sept. 23. It marked Lady Gaga’s third consecutive No. 1 album in just over three years.
“We are thrilled to present this very special show,” said Arthur Fogel, president of global touring and chairman of global music for Live Nation. “Individually they are incredible talents. Together it is something not to be missed.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day