- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The 2015 Tony Awards has added a slew of stars to its list of presenters.
The Broadway-lauding awards ceremony announced on Thursday that the boldfaces of the current season, as well as the previous and upcoming seasons, will take the Radio City Music Hall stage throughout the CBS broadcast, including Bryan Cranston, Neil Patrick Harris, Jim Parsons, Bradley Cooper, Anna Chlumsky, Larry David, Jason Alexander, David Hyde Pierce, Jennifer Nettles, Rita Wilson, Rose Byrne, Sutton Foster and Taye Diggs.
Additionally, Amanda Seyfried, Joe Manganiello, Kiefer Sutherland, Misty Copeland, Sting, Ashley Tisdale, Corey Stoll, Debra Messing, Marg Helgenberger, Thomas Sadoski, Taylor Schilling, Bobby Cannavale and Tommy Tune, among others, will also present awards.
The show will also feature performances by Vanessa Hudgens, Matthew Morrison, Kelli O’Hara, Ken Watanabe, Kelsey Grammer, Brian D’Arcy James, Christian Borle, Tyne Daly, Chita Rivera and more.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day