- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Motoring fans awaiting the return of Top Gear have been offered their first, gas-drenched taste of the new-look show.
In the fast-paced first teaser trailer for the 23rd season of the series — released Thursday by BBC America — new co-hosts Matt LeBlanc and Chris Evans (not the actor/Captain America star) are seen behind the wheels of a variety of cars in shoots that took place across the U.S., U.K., France, Morocco and the United Arab Emirates. The Aston Martin Vulcan, Ferrari F12 TDF and Ariel Nomad all feature, as does a three-wheeled Reliant, which LeBlanc — seemingly positioned as the show’s comedic element — sits in somewhat sarcastically on the back of a truck.
The show, which BBC Worldwide is hoping to push further internationally thanks to LeBlanc’s global appeal, is due to return to BBC America in May. Meanwhile, ousted former host Jeremy Clarkson is currently working on his new motoring show for Amazon Prime, which is due to air later in the year.
See the teaser below:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day