- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
On the heels of releasing her new single, “Hollow,” Tori Kelly has another reason to celebrate — she’s been named the new face of William Rast, the clothing line founded by Justin Timberlake and Trace Ayala in 2005.
The 22-year-old singer, who started her music career on YouTube, will star in the brand’s fall 2015 and spring 2016 ads.
Although William Rast was co-founded by Timberlake, Kelly told People StyleWatch that she didn’t get a chance to meet him while shooting her campaign. But luckily that all changed when she went to FGI’s Night of Stars Gala, which Timberlake and wifey Jessica Biel also attended on Thursday night.
As expected, she was pretty stoked when she finally met the Grammy Award-winning artist. Her Instagram post (below) says is all.
Watch Kelly’s black-and-white video campaign, which features a remix of her single “Should’ve Been Us,” below:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day