- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
TORONTO – Canadian sales agent 108 Media has picked up the world distribution rights to the Christian Slater-starrer RastaFEARian from Darius Films.
The indie, directed by Sara Lohman, has Slater playing an out-of-control film producer sparing no one to get his project off the ground.
RastaFEARian is the follow-up to Lohman’s feature debut Welcome Back Satan, about a film crew following Satan in his natural habitat.
Tabarrok also produced Sobol’s A Beginner’s Guide to Endings, which stars Harvey Keitel and Scott Caan.
“Written in the vein of American Psycho, it’s a perfect addition to our slate. It’s edgy and has an international star like Slater, who plays a role in this film that harks back to his classic hits such as True Romance,” said 108 Media CEO Abhi Rastogi.
The distribution deal for RastaFEARian also follows 108 Media pacting with Mark Urman’s Paladin to jointly distribute films in North America.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day