- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Rather than downplay her good looks, she strutted her stuff in a very sexy and sheer long-sleeved black lace dress by Zuhair Murad, with colorful hand-beaded floral embroidery. The dress is from the designer’s fall/winter 2012 couture collection.
Both the bodice and the skirt were shockingly sheer and lacy. Stewart also wore her hair up and pulled completely off her face. And she wore a hairpiece.
This marks the first first time we remember seeing her hair up and off her face. No hiding behind her hair anymore.
Guess she probably figures if she’s branded as a loose woman, she might as well embrace it. Especially considering all the fuss over her topless sex scenes in the new film based on the iconic Beat novel by Jack Kerouac.
We say, good for you, Kristen. Keep your head high, dress hot, and stay strong. Never let them see you stammer.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day