- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Besides bringing their directorial debuts to Toronto, Aaron Sorkin and Brie Larson have been added to TIFF’s speakers lineup, organizers said Friday.
Sorkin will give a master class in Toronto as he launches the Jessica Chastain-starring Molly’s Game, while Larson is booked for a Dialogues conversation, as her first film, Unicorn Store, bows there.
TIFF organizers on Friday also announced Louis C.K. will discuss his latest film, I Love You, Daddy, which was secretly shot in black-and-white and 35mm, at the Glenn Gould Studio on Sept. 13.
Joining Larson for her Dialogues program appearance is Unicorn Store producer Lynette Howell Taylor, True Blood executive producer Angela Robinson and Permission star Rebecca Hall.
South Korean director Bong Joon-ho (Okja) is also set to do a master class in Toronto. The latest additions to TIFF’s industry conference follow announcements for keynotes by Angelina Jolie, Glenn Close, Javier Bardem, Helen Mirren and Armie Hammer.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day