- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Peters will be on hand for a Q&A to follow the 70-minute stand-up comedy special Notorious, which will bow on Netflix in October.
The U.S. video streaming giant will also air this Fall the four-part docu-series Russell Peters vs. the World, which chronicles his global concert tour.
“I’ve always prided myself on being outside the box and slightly ahead of the curve, which is why Netflix is the perfect fit for me,” Peters said in a statement Tuesday.
The TV special was shot in front of a live audience at the Allphones Arena in Sydney, Australia on March 15, 2013.
The Canadian comic has done earlier TV specials, including Russell Peters: Red, White and Brown, Russell Peters: The Green Card Tour, and Russell Peters: Outsourced.
Notorious and Russell Peters vs. the World are executive produced by Peters and Clayton Peters.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day