- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Are you a female entrepreneur? Are you in the early stages of running your own business? Do you want to meet Tory Burch? If you’ve answered yes, then listen up: Designer Tory Burch is launching Fellows Competition, an inaugural initiative that will choose 10 women entrepreneurs and provide them with access to capital, education, mentorship and networking.
Selected participants, who will be chosen based on the designer’s evaluation criteria and online voting, are offered a three-day workshop at the Tory Burch HQ in New York, a one-year fellowship with the Tory Burch Foundation and a $10,000 grant for business education. The fellows will also take part in a pitch competition before a panel of judges for a chance for one person to win a grant investment of $100,000.
The application process is open now until Jan. 12, 2016, and 10 final fellows will be selected in May 2016.
In addition to the program, the designer is selling a curated seed box ($98) that includes six products made by women entrepreneurs, including a key fob designed by Burch, with 100 percent of all proceeds benefiting the Tory Burch Foundation. A win-win for all.
Find out more about the Fellows Competition here.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day