- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Entertainment publicity veteran Tracy McGraw is joining Twitter.
McGraw, who most recently led communications at Tyler Perry Studios, will serve as senior director of global consumer communications, overseeing product launches, partner announcements and cultural events. She will report to Twitter vp of global communications Brandon Borrman.
“Twitter plays a massive role in shaping culture around the world, and Tracy is the perfect person to help us better tell those stories and deepen our connections,” Borrman said in a statement.
McGraw comes to Twitter after overseeing the publicity efforts around the launch of Tyler Perry Studios. She also held senior positions at BET Networks, where she managed campaigns for Being Mary Jane, The Game and the BET Awards, and VH1, where she worked on publicity for such shows as The RuPaul Show and Behind the Music. She began her career at Lifetime.
At Twitter, McGraw will work for a global social network with 186 million daily active users and quarterly revenue of $683 million.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day