- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The actor — who collapsed outside a building in Park City on Sunday while attending the annual event — is doing well, said publicist Lewis Kay.
“Superman ran into a little kryptonite. The high altitude in Utah shook up this kid from Brooklyn,” Morgan told his Twitter followers afterward, while Kay issued a statement on his condition: “From a combination of exhaustion and altitude, Tracy is seeking medical attention. … Any reports of Tracy consuming alcohol are 100 percent false.”
Morgan, who is diabetic, was rushed to the Park City Medical Center following Sunday’s Creative Coalition Spotlight Awards, where he was being honored with the Spotlight Initiative Award. After his speech, he was escorted out of the building, where he fainted. A spokeswoman for the hospital stated that no drugs or alcohol were found in Morgan’s system after amedical evaluation.
Morgan, who received a kidney transplant two years ago, stars in the film Predisposed, which is screening at the Sundance Film Festival.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day