- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The comedian paid Conan O’Brien a visit on the New York set of the host’s TBS show Thursday to clear the air and update the audience on his personal life since the accident.
“I forgave him, and I’m not even mad at him no more,” Morgan said to rousing applause, before jokingly adding, “But you know who is mad at him? All my white neighbors.”
He quipped that he suspects his new neighbors are unhappy that he recently moved into the neighborhood, and that he purposely drives his Lamborghini at 30 mph around the block to anger them.
“They ain’t never seen a black motherf—er in a Lamborghini!” he teased.
When asked about the overflowing support he received while in recovery, Morgan shared, “My family came, everybody came — everybody showed up just to tell me they love me. Except for my grandmother, she was there, but just like every other old black woman, all she cares about is education.”
He joked that when he told his grandma he was relieved to be alive, she snapped back: “Good. Now you can go back and get your GED.”
Watch the clip below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day