- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
TruTV has promoted network executive producer and editorial director Angel Annussek to vice president of original programming.
Network SVP of programming, production and development Darren Campo announced Thursday that Annussek will assume her new position, helping expand the cable network’s current slate of original series.
“This is a well-deserved promotion for Angel, who has been an important part of truTV’s rapidly growing success in original programming,” said Campo. “I am confident that Angel’s expanded role will strengthen our creative team and take truTV’s original programming to new heights.”
Annussek will continue to provide editorial oversight on truTV originals such as Black Gold, Operation Repo and Killer Karaoke, while helping develop new pilots, series and specials for the real-life-centric network.
She’s been with the network for more than 7 years, receiving a promotion in 2011 when she assumed the role of editorial director. She’ll be working directly with Campos and network EVP and CEO Marc Juris from the New York office.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day