- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Twilight star Ashley Greene is now larger than life.
The actress and new face of DKNY and DKNY Jeans on Thursday debuted the new billboard from her upcoming DKNY Jeans spring 2012 ad campaign in New York’s Times Square.
Greene unveiled the billboard from the top of a double-decker sightseeing bus, decked out in a the brand’s resort red shearling, dark denim bootleg cut jeans and fall black suede booties.
“I did not know it was going to be that big,” she told FashionEtc of the billboard. “It’s humongous! I don’t think in my wildest dreams I would have thought I’d be a part of something like that. It’s very exciting.”
Greene first connected with the brand after attending a Donna Karan fashion show, where she met the designer.
“We get along, and we stand for the same thing,” she told FashionEtc. “[We both have] a very positive message to women of empowerment.”
The campaign, which was shot by photographers Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin, officially rolls out in January.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day