- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kristen Stewart and her Twilight co-stars are bracing themselves as Twihard fandemonium sweeps the nation.
The actress, along with her two leading men Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner, will hit the red carpet at Downtown Los Angeles’ LA Live complex for the premiere of Twilight: Breaking Dawn – Part I on Mon. Sept. Nov 14. Fortunately, prior to this week’s premiere hysteria, The Hollywood Reporter‘s THR.com editor Joseph Kapsch caught up with the actress for a one-on-one interview where she discussed the latest film in Summit Entertainment’s widely popular series.
Stewart covered an array of topics with THR, ranging from her character’s onscreen transformation in the movie’s highly anticipated Bella birth scene, working with director Bill Condon, her immortalization at the famed Chinese Theatre as well as a scene from Universal’s upcoming Snow White and the Huntsman where she regrettably slapped co-star Chris Hemsworth (a.k.a. Thor) in the face.
Watch THR‘s interview above for some of the highlights.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day