- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Get ready for even bigger lines.
After news of record advance ticket sales for Lionsgate’s The Hunger Games, Summit Entertainment said Thursday that the film’s March 23 premiere also will be the first place to see the trailer for the final installment in its Twilight series.
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 will screen a teaser ahead of every showing of Hunger Games, with the full version debuting online the Monday after the opening weekend.
PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes of THR’s ‘Hunger Games’ Cover Shoot
A tease of the teaser will the Internet in the early hours of March 20.
The move marks a bit of a torch passing from the wildly successful vampire franchise, which ends its five-film run in November, to the highly anticipated launch of Hunger Games‘ cinematic adaptations. The two properties are contributing to the communal pot after Lionsgate’s recent acquisition of Summit.
The final Twilight film hits theaters Nov. 16. Breaking Dawn Part 1 topped than $700 million at the worldwide box office.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day