- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Twilight fans can celebrate the fifth anniversary of the first film’s theatrical release as well as the launch of Twilight Forever: The Complete Saga on DVD and Blu-ray with a two-day event in New York next month.
On Sunday, Nov. 3, Summit is hosting a marathon screening of all five films in the Twilight franchise, including an extended version of Breaking Dawn — Part 1, at the Regal E-Walk Stadium 13 Cineplex theater in Times Square. The screenings start at 9 a.m.
The next day, Planet Hollywood in Times Square will unveil its Twilight Forever Fan Experience exhibit, featuring props from the films, including Bella’s wedding dress, Edward’s tuxedo and Jacob’s motorcycle. The fan celebration, which kicks off at 6 p.m., also will include musical performances, fan contests and photo opportunities.
In addition to the five-year anniversary of Twilight‘s theatrical debut, the event also celebrates the Nov. 5 launch of the five-film set Twilight Forever: The Complete Saga on Blu-ray and DVD. Twilight Forever also includes more than two hours of new, exclusive content and more than 10 hours of special features. The set retails for $65 (DVD) and $75 (Blu-ray).
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day