- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Twi-hards already have access to the wedding dress Kristen Stewart donned in Breaking Dawn – Part 1, the honeymoon home from the film can be rented by the day, as well as jewelry and other accessories used by the Twilight actors throughout the franchise’s history.
Now, a new piece the Twilight world is up for sale.
The almost half-acre compound the vampire saga’s stars Stewart and Robert Pattinson (who are a real-life couple as well as playing one on the big screen) recently rented is now on the market.
The house, located on Selkirk Lane in L.A.’s Bel-Air neighborhood is listed for nearly $6 million by David Mossler of Teles Properties in Beverly Hills.
Sitting on a private promontory that overlooks Stone Canyon Reservoir, the nearly half-acre gated property boasts both the 2,604-square-foot three-bedroom main house as well as a 1,440-square-foot guest house, a pool, spa and gazebo.
The main building, built in the 1990s, is two levels with hardwood floors in the kitchen, living and dining rooms. A master bedroom, as well as two additional bedrooms and laundry room are located on a lower level. The main living room also opens up to a large terrace that overlooks the nearby canyon and reservoir.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day