- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In addition to the tantalizing new photographs released from The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part I, a new movie poster for the film has just been revealed.
The poster features the entire Cullen clan standing behind Edward (Robert Pattinson) and Bella (Kristen Stewart) – complete with engagement ring – and Jacob (Taylor Lautner), who appears ready to leap into action. It is not the film’s official theater poster, but the art is available for Twihard purchase from several outlets.
The entire cast, which also includes Nikki Reed, Kellan Lutz, Elizabeth Reaser, Peter Facinelli, Ashley Green and Jackson Rathbone, work their blue-steel gazes for the camera. While Summit debuted a similar version of the poster at Comic-Con earlier this summer, the full image had yet to be seen until now.
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part I hits theaters Nov. 18, with Part II is slated for a Nov. 16, 2012 release. Both films are directed by Bill Condon.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day