- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Summit Entertainment and NCM Fathom are teaming to return the first three Twilight Saga movies to theaters for one night each in the weeks leading up to the release of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn — Part I on Nov. 18.
Approximately 730 theaters nationwide will participate in the fan-appreciation program, dubbed “Twilight: Saga Tuesdays.”
Twilight, the first film in Summit’s blockbuster franchise, will play on Tuesday Nov. 1, followed a week later on Nov. 8 by The Twilight Saga: New Moon and The Twilight Saga: Eclipse on Nov. 15.
Fathom, a unit of National CineMedia, also will present never-before-seen footage and new cast interviews as a part of the Tuesday screening series.
Summit has often screening previous films in the franchise before a new Twilight film opens.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day