- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ashley Greene is looking forward to the wedding scene in the upcoming The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part I because it’ll give her a chance to show off her bridesmaids dress.
While most of the focus on the nuptials has been on what Kristen Stewart is wearing as Bella — who will be dressed in Caroline Herrera — Greene says her outfit is equally exquisite. She told InStyle, “I’m really excited for everyone to see my dress, too. I loved it.”
Green says that the dresses worn by Alice, a member of the Cullen clan, and other wedding guests were made with a corsets in them until the cast revolted, “There were corsets in them and we took them out by the end of the movie. We were just like, ‘We don’t care!
There’s dancing and stuff like that so that was the only part that I didn’t like because that was so uncomfortable, but once the corset came out I loved it.”
Greene added that she had input on her wedding look, “It was a collaboration for the dress. We wanted to have the bridesmaids fit together and also have their own identity. So, we took a little bit of Alice’s past and put it into her dress.”
Breaking Dawn Part I opens Nov. 18.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day