- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In the Twilight Saga, the scent of Kristen Stewart‘s character Bella is irressitable to vampires.
So, it makes sense that the actress get her own scent in real life.
On Friday, Balenciaga announced that Stewart will act as a brand ambassador for a new perfume that will be launched in the fall, WWD reports.
“Balenciaga has always stood out to me,” Stewart tells WWD. “Even when I first began to consider fashion and admittedly rarely knew the brand I was wearing, I always recognized and loved Balenciaga.”
In fact, Stewart rocked one of the brand’s mini-dresses for the L.A. premiere of her very first Twilight film.
She went on, ” It feels full circle to be involved with something that spoke to me then and of course continues to excite me now. The brand is just cool. That’s the way it is. I feel drawn to it. It provokes on a number of levels. It isn’t afraid or contrived. It hits a very cool balance, always. Always pretty undeniable.”
The brand’s creative director Nicolas Ghequiere said the actress “embodies the modernity of the new Balenciaga fragrance with her unique sensibility and intelligence.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day