- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Twin Peaks is making its triumphant return 25 years after the series debuted with a new season on Showtime and a just-announced book by Mark Frost, co-creator and executive producer of the popular TV series with David Lynch.
Flatiron Books, a division of Macmillan, will publish The Secret Lives of Twin Peaks, an inside look into what has happened to the iconic characters of the fictional town since audiences last saw them more than two decades ago.
The book promises to offer a deeper look into the central mystery of the original series, which ended abruptly, leaving many plot points unresolved.
The Secret Lives of Twin Peaks will come out late 2015, in advance of the 2016 Showtime revival. The book has also already been sold around the world, with publishers confirmed in Brazil, Italy, Finland, Germany and the U.K.
Read more ‘Twin Peaks’: Read THR’s 1990 Review
Frost said in a statement: “This has long been a dream project of mine that will bring a whole other aspect of the world of Twin Peaks to life, for old fans and new. I couldn’t be more thrilled.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day