- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
The growing gaming roster at UTA now includes Fortnite streamer BrookeAB (real name withheld) who has signed a deal with the agency for representation in all areas.
Under the new agreement, UTA will focus on finding new business opportunities for Brooke as well as diversifying her content portfolio.
Since she began streaming in July, 2018, the 21-year-old, Pacific Northwest local has become the fastest-growing female live streamer on Amazon’s Twitch platform, regularly playing with some of the top streamers in the industry. In just over a year, her following has expanded to include almost 450,000 followers on Twitch, while her Instagram has quadrupled its following.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Prince Harry a No-Show on First Day of London Tabloid Trial, Set to Become First Royal to Testify in 130 Years
Tyler James Williams
Tyler James Williams Warns of the Danger of Speculating About Someone’s Sexuality
The Partridge Family
Danny Bonaduce Says He’s Getting Brain Surgery Following Neurological Disorder Diagnosis