- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Rapper Tyga, Adam Goldberg, Ken Davitian, David Arquette, and Victor Ortiz have joined Bruce Willis in the untitled action comedy being directed by Mark and Robb Cullen, who wrote Willis’ Cop Out.
The quintet add to a roll call that already includes Jason Momoa, Famke Janssen, Stephanie Sigman, Thomas Middleditch, John Goodman, Adrian Martinez and Kal Penn.
Willis is set to star as a private eye in Los Angeles whose professional and personal worlds collide when his dog is stolen by a gang. He find himself chased by two vengeful Samoan brothers, a loan shark’s goons and a few other shady characters.
Nicolas Chartier, Zev Foreman, Laura Ford and the Cullens are producing the movie, which is currently in production. Patrick Newall, Jonathan Deckter and Stephen Eads are executive producing.
Tyga, who will also appear in Barbershop 3, is repped by Paradigm. Goldberg, repped by UTA, Luber Roklin and Levin Law Group, did a stint on the first season of Fargo.
Davitian, repped by 369 Universal Artists, made his name co-starring opposite Sacha Baron Cohen in Borat. Arquette is repped by APA while Ortiz is repped by Gersh.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day