- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Gaming superstar Tyler “Ninja” Blevins has signed with CAA for representation in all areas.
Blevins joins CAA one month after striking a multiyear deal to return to live streaming platform Twitch, where his 16 million followers make him the most popular creator on the platform.
The 29-year-old streaming phenomenon, who got his start in the industry playing on the competitive e-sports circuit, became the face of professional gaming after his 2018 Fortnite live stream featuring Drake, Travis Scott and Juju Smith-Schuster broke records on Twitch. Following his rise to fame, he became the first streamer to appear on the cover of ESPN The Magazine and to create a shoe with Adidas.
Blevins, who has 50 million followers around the world, has also published a graphic novel and appeared on Fox’s The Masked Singer. In a July interview with The Hollywood Reporter, he revealed that he was looking to bring his talents to Hollywood through voice acting, movie roles and producing.
Blevins continues to be managed by his wife, Jessica Blevins, and Loeb & Loeb attorney Arash Khalili.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day