- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Firefighters responded to a four-alarm blaze on Tuesday night at Tyler Perry’s Atlanta studio. The cause of the fire is not currently known.
The Atlanta Police Department tells The Hollywood Reporter that there are no reported injuries or deaths at this time.
According to the local Fox News affiliate, fire officials say that there was a partial collapse to one or two buildings. It is not yet known which area the fire is located. Perry was reportedly on the scene looking at the damage done to the studio.
Eyewitnesses said that they could see the fire from a distance, with some indicating that they thought it was part of a film production.
According to the studio’s website, the 200,000 square-foot facility includes five sound stages and a 400-seat theater. It is located in southwest Atlanta.
A representative for Perry did not immediately return THR’s request for comment.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day