- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The four alarm fire at Tyler Perry‘s Atlanta studio on Tuesday night caused no injuries and resulted in just limited damage, the movie and television mogul’s representative said in a statement.
“Atlanta firefighters responded immediately to a fire which damaged the backlot façade of one of the buildings at Tyler Perry Studios in Atlanta,” the statement reads. “We are grateful that there were no injuries, and that 99 percent of the damage is limited to the backlot facade. Mr. Perry wishes to express his heartfelt thanks to the Atlanta fire department for their professionalism in their quick response and limiting the damage.”
According to news reports on Tuesday nights, there was a partial collapse of one or two buildings in the 200,000 square foot studio. The cause of the fire is still unknown.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day