- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The supermodel turned TV personality, producer and entrepreneur created America’s Next Top Model and served as its host and executive producer through 22 cycles on UPN and then The CW. She will return to host the long-running competition series, which has aired in over 170 countries, when it premieres its 24th cycle in January on VH1.
Earlier this year, Banks also joined NBC’s America’s Got Talent as host of its most recent season, its 12th.
After making history as the first black model on the cover of Sports Illustrated’s Swimsuit Issue and serving as one of the original Victoria’s Secret Angels, Banks went on to complete Harvard Business School’s Owner/President Management Program. She has taught personal branding at Stanford Graduate School of Business, with her next class to take place in the spring.
Banks continues to be repped by Ziffren Brittenham.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day