- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
But now that Banks has stepped back from ANTM (and let Rita Ora fill her shoes as the revamped series’ host) the supe is expanding her motivational platform from the small screen to the lecture hall. But rather than convincing small-town teens that they’ve “got what it takes to be America’s Next Top Model,” the model-turned-business woman will be educating America’s top-tier MBA students on the art of personal branding.
Professor Tyra Banks (or, as she captioned on Instagram, #ProfessorBanx) will co-lecture a two-week course at Stanford’s Graduate School of Business called Project You: Building and Extending Your Personal Brand. Alongside Stanford lecturer Allison Kluger, a former TV exec, Banks will teach a class of 25 students all about cultivating and sustaining a brand identity through social and traditional media.
According to the course description, the class will culminate in a final project in which students will share their personal brand on either Facebook Live, YouTube or local television. Grading criteria have not been revealed, but we’re hoping there’s extra credit for an on-point smize.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day