- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Uber is hoping to make today’s workday just a bit more heartwarming.
The car service is partnering with Animal Planet to celebrate its Puppy Bowl XI airing by delivering dogs on demand to offices in Atlanta, Baltimore, Cleveland, Dallas, DC, Denver, Indianapolis, Los Angeles, Phoenix and Seattle.
Fifteen minutes of playtime is $30 (donated to the participating organization of the city), and all dogs are eligible for on-the-spot adoption. Uber simply requests that users get their boss’ approval beforehand, and has a room/area ready for the pups to play.
To request a few furry friends today, app users can make the request from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. with a quick click (or if in D.C., entering promo code “DCpuppies” to unlock the in-app option).
The promotion follows Uber’s kitten delivery this past October in honor of National Cat Day.
Puppy Bowl XI airs Feb. 1 at 3 p.m. on Animal Planet.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day