- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The film, which was originally titled Chef, follows a rock-star chef (Cooper) who is known for his wild style and creating explosions of taste. Hoping to land his own kitchen and that elusive third Michelin star, he’ll need the best of the best on his side, including the beautiful Helene (Miller).
Daniel Bruhl, Riccardo Scamarcio, Emma Thompson, Lily James, Omar Sy, Jamie Dornan, Sam Keeley, Sarah Greene and Alicia Vikander also star.
The film, directed by John Wells, will spend two days shooting in New Orleans before continuing in London from July 27 to September 26.
Stacy Sher, Michael Shamberg and Erwin Stoff are producing the project, and Dylan Sellers, Julie Rapaport and Negeen Yazdi are overseeing production for The Weinstein Co.
Thurman’s recent films include Lars von Trier’s Nymphomaniac and Playing for Keeps. She’s repped by UTA, Finch & Partners in the U.K., Untitled Entertainment and Schreck Rose.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day